Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sometimes Yeah

sometimes i have a problem wit shootin shit in my veins
sometimes i drink da poisonous liquid dat im so addicted to
sometimes i like to snort shit in my nose so i can ease da pain
sometimes my heart feels like its goin to explode
sometimes my nose bleeds cos of my bad habits
sometimes i get real weak & feel like i could fall
sometimes my head feels like its spinning
sometimes it feels like life is passin me by
sometimes i feel real high, and nothin matters anymore
sometimes i just don care whether i live or die
sometimes i start coughin & puke up blood
sometimes im jus layin there after it all & am so fucked up i vomit & cant move
sometimes life is hard & i do this all to end da pain dat i feel
sometimes i just feel i cannot go on anymore
sometimes i think im goin to be alone for the rest of my life
sometimes i think im not ever goin to be good enough
sometimes i worry about my friends
sometimes i worry bout my family
sometimes i feel like im goin off the edge & cant take it no more
sometimes i think life would be much better if i wasnt around
sometimes i feel like no one really fuckin cares
sometimes i feel like im jus not goin to ever be good enough
sometimes yeah, just sometimes..............

No comments: