Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Cry....

I cry because im sad, im sad because I cry.

The ones I loved the longest,

never leave my mind

The past times not forgotten,

The goodness or the bad.

The fond memories of friendship,

are ponding in my head.

By daytime I have work to do,

that takes morning and afternoon.

But when night falls

and the moon is out,

I think of all my true friends

that have left my house.

I cry because my friendship

has left in such a flash.

It doesnt seem like one flashing second

could leave my friendship past.

Now every night I think about

the good times that i've had.

The meeting of a new friend

and the leaving of the

dead.

They haunt me in my dreams

and some nights

I sit and

cry.

About the past friendships that haunt my

weary mind


BUT YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I REALLY CRY?

you wanna know why i cry?




i cry because i cannot have you in my arms right now
i cry because you are far from my reach
i cry because you are not here with me

i cry because i know that i would give anything to make you happy
i cry because i want to be with you so bad, and not sure if you want to
i cry because i feel like im not good enough for you

I cry because i try to see the good in you, but you are only showin me the bad
I cry because i dont want this to be over between us, and i dont want to give up
I cry because you moved away, i feel like ur runnin from me

I cry because i know i fucked up, but im tryin to make it better
I cry because i hurt you, and i never meant to do that
I cry because i dont know what to do anymore, please tell me what u wan me to do

No comments: