Tuesday, August 21, 2007

If I Died Tonight

if i died tonight, and
you would never get a
chance to see me again.
[be honest]



01. What are 5 things you
would want me to
know before I died?

1]
2]
3]
4]
5]

02. What would 5 questions be
that you have been wanting to ask me?

1]
2]
3]
4]
5]

03. If I died, would you
come to my funeral?



04. If I died, would you cry?


05. If I died, would you
forget me eventually?



06. If I died, what would
be going through your head?



07. Would you tell me you
loved me before I died?


08. Would you mean it?


09. If I died, would you
regret anything you said to me?



10. If I died, would you be wishing
you told me something that you
haven't already told me?



11. If I died, what would be
your last memory of me?



12. If I died, what would you
remember me by?



13. If I died tonight,
I would want to know your
true feelings about me.
What are your complete
feelings about me, u to this day?



You will find out who
truly cares about you
when they message
you back..

No comments: