Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2007 wat a year

2007 has been a great yr. Ive lost touch with sum ppl, lost friendships gaind friendships. Its been a great yr but also it hasnt. I started with the dept of rehabilitative services n nov of 06 with plans 2 go 2 skool. 1 stipulation was that wth my histry of drinkn and doin drugs that i wud go 2 aa and na. I went 2 a couple meetins but than i stoppd goin. I went n nov but stoppd goin. On new yrs of 07 i went2 club216 and got totally wasted. Cant remember much of wat happnd that nite. I told myslef that i wasnt goin2 drink anymore or do drugs but i continued it. I dated ppl that did both so that didnt help me 2 stop doin it. I lived with my best friend walter and we always drank. I eventually moved outta walters and n2 my parents. I started hangn out with sara who i had known4awhile i just never hung out with her. We bcame best friends nstantly. She helpd me get off the drugs alcohol..

No comments: