Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's New With Me

I'm going to be working on my guitar skills. Yeah, I'm going to be pulling out the guitar. I plan on getting some new tattoos. I went to a new shrink and she told me I didn't have paranoid schizophrenia or bipolar and my therapist Courtnay said the same thing. So apparently I was misdiagnosed so they tell me. That means that Dr. Agarwell in Hopewell was wrong about what I have. I don't think so but I'm going to be naïve and believe them. I'm going to be in denial. Well, I don't have to be in denial because I don't have mental issues. I'm perfectly normal. I don't have ADHD either. Debbie is pissed at Valley Community Services Board now and mom told me that she has heard people say not take your kids there. Anyways. Okay, back to cleaning.

No comments: