Monday, October 12, 2009

Fuck It

I go there & listen to you
I sit there to hear what you have to say
You say nothing is wrong with me
I disagree
If there is nothing wrong with me than why the fuck am I seeing you?
I got to be moving on

Why do you feel the need to make me so angry?
If you only knew the thoughts in my head
You would agree with me
And I wouldn't want people dead
I live my life
Go on every day, waking up, and its a repeat process
I can't breathe, I gotta move on

Why do you feel the need to make me so upset and angry
Is it in your blood
Or is it just your job
You get paid to make wrong assumptions
There is nothing you can say to change my mind

You are pulling me in a million directions
I am going on what I was told years ago
If you are so right than why was I given disability
Fuck it

No comments: