Thursday, March 11, 2010

Told

I told Deborah that I would be happier living with my parents and automatically she thinks there is someone else. Which there isn't. That's not why I want to end this marriage. Its because I'm not happy. Being with someone else isn't going to make me happy. Getting my head on straight and my life together is what's important. I'm depressed and I miss my parents. Marriage isn't what I thought it would be. I don't want to be married anymore. I wasn't ready to be married. I'm not mature enough to be married anyway. I got a good job and I'm going to school again. I got lots going for me. I love deborah I really do but its not enough love to keep our marriage together. I see her as my best friend. Someone who knows everything about me. Blah. I don't even know what to say anymore. Will this nightmare ever end?

No comments: