Monday, July 12, 2010

Old Friends Reunite

Its good when old friends reunite. I had a falling out with a friend several months ago and I hadn’t talked to my friend since then. Her girlfriend and I didn’t get along. Even though her girlfriend came between our friendship I didn’t let that stop me from going to see her occasionally. I still said hi to her at her work and tried to let her know I still cared about her. Since that incident she has broken up with her girlfriend and my friend and I are talking again. We have decided not to let anyone come between our friendship anymore. Not her current girlfriend and not my wife, no one will come in between us ever again. We have been friends too long for that. She was my best friend, she lived with me at one point and we did everything together. I’m glad that I have my best friend back. Its nice to reunite with old friends.

No comments: