Thursday, October 11, 2012

In Memory of Heather Lee Santor

In Memory of Heather Lee Santor

I have known Heather for a long time. She was such a wonderful person. I loved her dearly, she was such a great friend to me and was always there for me. She was my Manager at the Kangaroo, my friend, like family to me. I heard the news and just couldn't believe it. It seemed unreal, impossible. But unfortunately the news was true. I keep thinking what if I could have been there to save her or could have warned her somehow. People keep talking about people's death is predestined and when people are born they are dealt a number and when its your time to go your time is up. But I don't want to believe that, I mean Heather was only 39 years old, too young to be gone. I wish these truck drivers would pay attention when they're driving. That truck driver wasn't paying attention and 2 people's lives were taken because of his inattention and carelessness on the road.

Heather will be greatly missed. She always had such a great attitude and was always happy and smiling. She was such a positive person. She was the kind of person who would give you the shirt off her back. She was such an unselfish person and she loved her family very much.

I will greatly miss her, she will always be in my thoughts and she'll never be forgotten.

I love you Heather, I'll never forget you. God has another angel in heaven, may you rest in peace.

No comments: