Monday, May 19, 2014

Vi

I think becoming a Promotet for Visalus was a bad idea. It has killed my self esteem. I get upset because everyone around me is so successful and I  am working my butt off and getting no results. It's irritating. I may just quit being a Promoter. Or just quit posting about it on Facebook. Or I will just quit on posting on Facebook all together. My Facebook had become not my personal Facebook anymore. It is now all about Body By Vi and I have Vi friends on there who see what I post. So I'm just going to watch what I post on there. I will only post about Body By Vi if at all or about my workouts. It's not my personal Facebook anymore, that is what it has become. A public Facebook where I am criticized and watched and probably judged. So I am done with Facebook. Fuck it. I can't help it that I am so negative. That is how I grew up. That is what I was taught. I'm so irritated right now. 

No comments: