Monday, June 9, 2014

Network marketing

One mistake I am now learning from is not to SPAM people. Well, i am learning from a lot of mistakes. I have been doing that and it doesn't really work. People don't want to be spammed. I have been going about it the wrong way. I thought I had already learned that and was going to change that but went back to doing it. Surprised people haven't I friended me by now. It only worked a couple times, I had 4 customers sign up. That's a small number. So obviously that method isn't working. I need a new method to try. Like I said before or maybe I have, I am new to Network Marketing, started at the beginning of April so I am learning what works and what doesn't. So far I haven't really learned what works but I have learned that spamming doesn't work, not really. I have started networking with a bunch of other Network Marketers on Facebook and they seem to have great advice. One piece of advice that one of them said was don't add a friend to Facebook and immediately pitch your business. Get to know them first and let them get comfortable with you and then you can do that. I didn't do that but I won't make that mistake again. I am new to this and well I just want to be successful. I want to the best. 

No comments: