Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Changes

Well Jen moved out Sunday and took Bella and Milo with her. And it hurts that she took them. I miss them. So I have some changes to make in my life. Changes, I don't like change in my life really. Not drastic changes. But I have to make changes in my life. I must do it. I need to start saving money so I can upgrade to executive promoter. I need to invest in my business so I can be successful. I haven't been that successful in my business and I want to go far in this company. Back to changes, I have started going through stuff and cleaning the house up. I am going to have a lot of trash. I am getting rid of a lot of stuff. There is too much stuff in this house. I need to clean this house up. There is so much clutter. Jen and I have a lot of stuff so it is time to get rid of some stuff. 

No comments: