Sunday, July 10, 2016

MOTIVATIONAL SUNDAY

MOTIVATIONAL SUNDAY

BY: AIDEN KIRCHNER



Joel Osteen is such a great motivational speaker if you ask me. I love listening to his motivational speeches. For inspiration check out my motivation playlist on YouTube at My YouTube Motivation Playlist

Stop making excuses, stop saying I can't. Stop thinking about all the reasons that it won't work and think about the one reason that it will work. Get the negative thoughts out of your head and start thinking positively. I know for some that may be hard. I grew up my whole life in a negative household but I am NOT a negative person. I chose to be the opposite of what I was taught and learned. 
God didn't give others your vision, don't expect to them to understand your grind. Surround yourself with people who have the same mindset as you.


No comments: