Friday, August 5, 2016

Augusta County VA Avon Team

Reasons To Join My Team

First of all I would like to start off by introducing myself. I'm Aiden Kirchner, I live in Augusta County, Virginia. I work as a Grill Cook at Cracker Barrel BUT, I am also an Avon Rep/Team Leader & an Entrepreneur. I've been with Avon since September 2014. I am passionate about what I do & I love working for Avon. I am engaged to my fiance Vickie and we have 2 dogs Bo & Cinder.

So now onto the reasons why you should join my team, the A Team. First of all, I would like to start off with the Direct Sales Consultant Mantra of a Leader. 
When was the last time Cover Girl sent you a check? Get paid to wear makeup! And guys, get paid to wear Cologne, try the latest Men's products.

I'm looking for people who want:
  • Flexible Hours, Work Full Time or Part Time
  • Who wouldn't mind working at home, or wherever you want
  • Those who want to be their own boss
  • Those who are serious about starting your own business
You are invited to discover the financial freedom offered by Avon's unlimited earning potential. Build your business from home while receiving all the support to achieve your personal goals.






So if you're interested in joining my team and becoming an Avon Representative with the A Team head over to http://startavon.com and enter reference code: aidenbean And the great thing is, its ONLY $15 to join & Avon sends you a starter kit with everything you need to get started as well as FREE Avon Products for you to keep. 

No comments: