Saturday, May 26, 2007

Nitemares, Dreams & Other

When i close my eyes, im filled with terror. It's this feelin i jus cannot shake. I close my eyes and see horrible things happen. I have been having nightmares for the past 2 weeks, but i figured they wud go away. they haven yet. i dunno wat they mean, i dunno why im havin them but it is happenin. here are some of the dreams/nightmares dat i been havin................

I had fallen asleep and started to dream i suppose, i saw my grandma bean in the dream. She had been standin over me, she was sayin that i needed to quit smokin because i was goin to die da way she died. my grandma bean died of cancer. lung cancer and breast cancer. She said dat if i didnt quit smokin in the next couple months dat i wud get sick den go to da doctor and be diagnosed wit breast cancer, den a month later i wud be diagnosed wit lung cancer. dis dream kinda freaked me out. but none da less i shook it off.

i had a dream which i was not sure wat it meant, i assumed it meant dat da world was comin to an end. i dunno tho. in the dream it seemed like anarchy had errupted all around. da dream took place in some city, i assumed it was in ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />..:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 />washington dc, cos it had like a pencil lookin type statue. in da dream people were lootin from stores, people were goin crazy, runnin around, children were cryin, buildings were ablaze all around, police were tryin to stop people from lootin and tryin to calm people down, but people were runnin around everywhere, there were several car crashes, cars on fire, people burnin alive, people screamin in pain and horror, building collapsing, people shootin at each other with guns, da power had wen out. it took place durin day. it must have been summer cos people had on shorts and sunglasses, and i remember it was fairly warm. i saw myself in the dream, and all i was doin was standin there watchin everyone go mad and tryin to hide so no one could find me. i had been standin behind a buildin watchin everythin go on, there mus have been some kind of drive by shootin or somethin cos these 2 groups dat looked like gangs were drivin by each other at da same time side by side but facin different directions, they started shootin at each other and a bullet had grazed me in da neck and i remember seein myself fallin to da ground holdin my neck, blood all over my hands and neck runnin down my shirt, i saw myself gaspin for air, as no one did anything because i suppose no i had seen me standin there, no sooner did i start gaspin for air i woke up from da dream and i couldn't breathe, i kept gaspin for air. i was havin an asthma attack. it was a weird dream and it really freaked me da fuck out. i dunno wat it is supposed to mean. but i know dat i for sure will not go anywhere near DC anytime soon. fuck all dat.

I had a dream dat we will have 3 presidens in less den two years. And dat someone unsucessfully will try to assassinate President Bush in late April to mid-may, followed by a sucessful assassination attempt in July due to a lapse in security leavin President Bush exposed durin an Independance Day photo-op. And in da dream Dick Cheney became da 44th president, but den he suffered from a fatal heart attack in less den nine months. He didn live long enough to appoint a new Vice President under da provisions of da 25th amendment. Im not sure who dis is, but it is mos likely a former governor of a mid-western state, a moderate conservative who is able to gain Democratic approval and a speedy confirmation. Realizing da unusual circumstances under which he came to power, dis 45th president chooses not to seek election in da 2008 race, and serves less den a year as a lame-duck unelected president, but manages to guide da US involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan to a moderately successful close, and leaves office as a respected 'safe pair of hands'. da turn-around in Iraq had paved da way to a republican rebound in 2008 in da White House and Senate, but da house of representatives stayed under democrat control for at least two more elections. Da 46th president had a female VP (and it wasnt Condoleeza Rice.) Dis president will only serve one term, and lose his bid for re-election, due mostly to a brief economic down-turn and recession dat occurs in da last 18 months of his term. The 47th president is a woman and a democrat, but is not Hillary Clinton. Whoever she is, she's not on anybody's radar screen right now. She wins by running as a Washington and party outsider. Her initial candidacy is almost ignored, but gathers a lot of momentum. Her victory is an electoral college landslide, but she does not receive the majority of the popular vote, as a third party candidate draws double-digit support away from traditional Republican voters.I don know wat da hell dis dream was tryin to tell me or why da hell i even had dis dream, i do not like President Bush at all, i think he is a bad president. I don like republicans anyways. who knows.


So i been readin da bible and researchin religion and stuff, but yeah, to my point. I had like dis vision or somethin, i dunno wat it was or wat eva. It was like god told me all dis. I know you are thinkin i am crazy n shit, but dis was so real to me for some reason.....So jus in case like dis was for real, i wan to warn yall, i know im weird or crazy wateva....I come to you all with this warning from God.Some of these I received Sunday morning plus other from 2 holy books.It's a combination and I don't expect everyone to believe me because God told me that only 80percent of you will believe me but all it's not lost. God is pacient but only untill one limit. I simply know these words represent da truth. Ok, let me start. Dis is wat God told me. Is like he came to me in dis vision or wat eva it was dat i had. Earth is going thru serious changes. Da planet will evolve to it's true porpose n form at a higher vibration, a place filled wit love, light n joy but few people will be able to see it cos a clensin it's in progress. Those who don return to faith n to God will be destroyed. Floods, volcano eruptions, earthquakes are only da beginning. Signs will be seen on da sky. Great things n fire will reign da sky. Da weather patterns have already shifted dramatically. These are meant to clean Earth of all evil and bad energies. Earth will shake like neva before n nothing will be like it was. Mountains will have anotha form, the waters will have a new course n da people that will remain are going to become new persons. Very sad will be wen Earth will clense itself. Everything will unfold wen da signal is sent n da dizaster is goin to begin. Some people will die of unknown causes but they either have been called by God or cos of they're evil souls. For da unbelievers n evil people entire rivers of tears will emerge n da gate of goodwill will be closed in front of dem. Da forseen time draws near so heed these warnings dat are bein sent for several years. Da dissapointing is big and in some holy churches my messages are not accepted and den da people does not know wat to do. Don you think dis is anotha work of evil?" i don know really if i even believe n god as i am one of those people dat i don believe it unless i see it but dis dream was so freakin real it scared da fuckin hell outta me dood, for real, so i dunno wat da fuck da think now.

i had anotha dream, once again about President Bush, i don know wat dis means but here is da dream.......it was nearin da end of President Bush's term, and he was up for re-election, he was standin outside da white house talkin to da press n takin pictures for da press. Da security were not as tight dat day for some reason. He was standin there smilin and talkin wit da press when all of a sudden a gun shot rings out, and barely misses President Bush, no one gets hit or is hurt. But everyone starts panickin and security rushes president bush away to safety. It was weird, i dunno why i keep havin these dreams about president bush, i don even like him, he freakin sucks as president.

i had dis dream earlier today, i say earlier today cos i haven slept yet, it is 556am now but da dream took place at i wan to say around 5 somethin pm on february 16th....i dreamed dat a terrorist of arab descent blew up a buildin n Los Angeles. It was daytime, i heard someone say 4th and Hope Street. There was dis parkin garage dat had a huge gappin hole in it and thick black smoke was everywhere. Scary dream as there were homeland security people dressed n these hazmat type camel colored outfits doin air quality tests n things.

ok so i had dis dream dat there will be dis storm dis year dat starts with an "S", Sam or Samantha dat will bring floodin to da east coast. it will be a slow movin storm dat will create floods but i don think it will bring strong winds as in my dream i didn see dat. I cud'n narrow down any state. but dis kinda freaks me out cos i live on da east coast, n if we get floodin im sure to die cos i sure da fuck don know how to swim very well.

I had anotha dream dat dar is goin to be another plane crash, i cud'n tell where it was at dat i saw dis plane crash but it was in a busy city, and several, tons of people even, got killed in dis plane crash, not jus da people dat were on da plane but wen da plane crashed it landed in da middle of da city sendin cars flyin, cars catchin ablaze, people completely freakin squashed like pancakes due to da fact dat they had been walkin down da street......i dunno wat da fuck i been havin dreams like these for or if they are tryin to tell me something or wateva....

ok so den i had dis otha dream dat i was watchin tv den da news came on n said dat Colin Powell n President Bush, and others were in a bad plane crash. They were still lookin for survivors, but den da reporter said dat someone close to Powell said dat da crash wasn an accident, it was intentional to kill Powell n Bush. Den i woke up. I don get wat da hell dis dream means i really wish i cud stop fuckin dreamin about bush, i freakin dispise dat fucker. da funny thing is, we don have cable at my apartment so i dunno why i had dis dream but it seemed so real. cos n da dream i was wearin exactly wat i woke up wearin. it was weird.

ok so for anotha one of my freakin dreams, i now wish dat i wud stop havin dreams....ok so here it is.......someone dat has supposedly been dead for awhile will all of a sudden reveal dem selves and shock da world, because he was supposedly dead. den i woke up. n dis is freaky cos i cud'n make out n da dream who it was but wen i woke up i thought to myself, humm i wonda who it cud be or even if dis dream means anything or is real...but thought to myself, cud it be Tupac Shakur, or Elvis Presely? humm dat wud be da shit if it was...but anyways, dat was my dream....

ok so dis dream was um kinda strange to me....i had a dream dat in May of dis year i will find out dat im pregnant wit twins, and dat my children will change da world n a big way, im not sure wat kinda way da dream didn exactly tell me but dat they will change da world. weird...hum i dunno....

ok so i know dat im da kinda person dat don believe n somethin unless i can see it but dis fuckin dream scared da hell outta me real fuckin quick..ok so i was layin on da couch n i fell asleep and started havin dis dream......jesus came to me in my dream and told me to believe in his father, to let him help me and understand me and for me to get to know him. jesus also told me dat his father does exists, and for people like me who don believe cos i cant see him or da ones who jus all together do not believe at all or do not care, dat his father, da almighty god himself will reveal himself to da world at da end of dis year. ok so dis really freaked me out. i guess n a way u cud say i am afraid to die, n come on now u know how it is wen like ur life is flashin n front of ur eyes or u think ur goin to die ya know, yea dis freaked me out....so many thing wen thru my head after i had dis dream.....

ok so those are da dreams dat i have been havin recently.....dat is one reason i am still awake rite now...i kinda freaked out to go to sleep....i don wan no more weird shit happenin 2 me while im asleep.....

No comments: