Thursday, September 10, 2009

Update

Well, this past weekend was Labor Day as you know. We went to visit friends & family in Hopewell this past weekend. We stayed with Helen & Jason at their house. We had a blast. We went to Deana's 1 year birthday party on Saturday which was fun. I took a ton of videos which you can see on my Myspace which is It was a lot of fun and tons of laughs. We also went and saw where Helen & Robbie board their horses. The farm was huge and there were tons of horses there. Helen got a new horse, an Arabian horse, her name is Fire Angel. She is beautiful. Okay so the worst thing that happened this weekend was walking through the woods. I know have poison ivy all over my body and it itches like crazy. I went to the emergency room and they put me on a steroid & gave me cream. So I am confined to the house until this shit clears up. It sucks.

No comments: