Friday, September 4, 2009

Whats been up

Went 2 Hopewell yesterday 2 get Deb's jewelry out of the pawn shop & went to see the family & friends. Had a good time. Debs friends r fucking hilarious. They crack me the fuck up 4 real. Dads laptop came n yesterday. He is all happy that he has a laptop now. He got a kick ass laptop. I picked him out one of the best HP's that Staples had. His has a remote control 4 it that is used 4 the DVD player & CD player on his laptop. Its kick ass. 4 real. I'm thinking I should have gotten an HP. S real. Leigh Anne had 1 that had a remote 2. Well I'm sitting here in downtown Staunton waiting for Scoop to come down so I can take him 2 clean Bear's car out. He is taking forever. Its all good though.its nice outside today. Its not 2 hot & not 2 cold. I'm tired. I'm not used 2 waking up so early.

No comments: