Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Advertising Profits From Home

I have been reading the book, Advertising Profits From Home by Anthony Morrison and I must say the book so far is good. I can’t wait to be able to finally make money from home. It will be a good start to something big, hopefully. I am trying to eliminate myself from negative people and places. I have to surround myself by positive people and I think I can do that. However, I have been around negative people my whole life and I kind of got used to being negative but Anthony says in his book that we should surround ourselves by positive people, so that’s what I’m going to do. He doesn’t guarantee that we will be rich from doing what he says in the book but there is potential to make an income using his methods. I haven’t finished reading the book but I’m thinking that some of the stuff he teaches in his book is some of the stuff I have already tried but just didn’t look too deeply into before. He talks about Google and Twitter and how to make an income using those sites.

No comments: