Sunday, June 5, 2016

Dreams, Goals & Being an Entrepreneur

Dreams, Goals & Being an Entrepreneur

Do you have what it takes to be an Entrepreneur?



Everybody has a dream, but not everybody has a grind. Some wake up to an alarm, others wake up to a calling. I woke up at 5am this morning, because I rise & grind. #workhardhhustlehard
You can't do big things if you're distracted by small things. Success is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice and pain one endures to achieve a DREAM. And at some point you have to get tired of losing. Remember, excuses will always be there for you, but opportunity won't. In order to succeed we must first believe that we can. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
When my body get tired, my mind says,
"This is where winners are made"
When my mind gets tired, my heart says,
"This is where Champions are made."
Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them.
A DESIRE,
A DREAM,
A VISION.

DAILY AFFIRMATION
I am filled with positive energy. Life gets better everyday. I will surround myself with positive people, people who encourage me to do better and be better. I will choose my circle wisely and avoid being around those who are always complaining and always discouraged. I will surround myself with people who have goals and dreams. I will be amongst winners because I am a winner.
I AM A CHAMPION. (WHO ARE YOU?)

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now. Say it - "I AM A CHAMPION. I AM A CHAMPION CHOOSER. I CHOOSE TO COMMIT TO CHANGE, BECAUSE I'M WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO FULFILL MY GOALS AND DREAMS." When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe then you will be successful. WHO AM I? I AM A CHAMPION! No one will deny my. No one will defy me. Set goals. Say prayers. Work hard. I didn't get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it. 

Never let yourself get too comfortable. Seek challenges, push yourself and ignore what others think. If you don't SACRIFICE for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice. Become the best version of yourself. Don't listen to the haters who will tell you that what you're doing is wrong. Simply because they don't have the courage to get out of their comfort zone and find their true passion. I am committed to being a better person today than I was yesterday.
Better thoughts...
Better decisions...
Better actions...


No comments: