Thursday, September 15, 2016

Lips Like Heroin

your lips they are like heroin.
oh how i love the taste

kiss me like you mean it
don't let these chemicals go to waste

give me the taste of poison
i really need these thrills

give me enough to overdose
i don't care if it kills

just let me enjoy this misery
while giving me some bliss

all i ask is that you give me

at least one more kiss

give me all you have to offer
and i'll suffer my own fate

let me taste you one more time
your so addictive, yet so great

all i know is that i need you now
you will help me get by

even though you bring me down
whenever i am high

but i keep crawling back to you
nothing satisfies my crave

all i know is that i need you now
even if it takes me to my grave

your lips they are like herion
don't let these chemicals go to waste

kiss me like you mean it
i really love the taste

No comments: