Thursday, September 15, 2016

MISS HEROIN

So now little man you've grown tired of grass, L.S.D., Cocaine and hash
And someone pretending to be a true friend
Said I'll introduce you to Miss Heroin

Well honey before you start fooling with me
Just let me inform you of how it will be
For I will seduce you and make you my slave
I've sent men much stronger than you to their grave

You think you could never become a disgrace
And end up addicted to poppy seed waste
So you'll start inhaling me one afternoon
You'll take me into your arms very soon

And once I have entered deep down in your veins
The craving will drive you nearly insane
You'll need lots of money as you have been told
For darling I'm much more expensive than gold

You'll swindle your mother
And just for a buck
You'll turn into something vile and corrupt
You'll mug and you'll steal
For my narcotic charm
And feel contentment when I'm in your arms

The day when you realize the monster you've grown
You'll solemnly promise to leave me alone
If you think you've got the mystical knack
Then sweetie just try getting me off your back

The vomit, the cramps ,your guts tied in a knot
The jangling nerves screaming for just one more shot
The hot chills, the cold sweat
The withdrawal pains
Can only be saved by my little white grains

There's no other way and theres no need to look
For deep down inside
You know you are hooked
You'll desperately run to the pusher, and then
You'll welcome me back to your arms once again

And when you return, just as I foretold
I know that you'll give me your body and soul
You'll give up your morals, your conscience, your heart
And you will be mine
Till death do us part.

hope it is!!!!!

No comments: