Monday, October 8, 2007

From An Annoying Mind

So, I was looking online and was made aware that Three Days Grace is coming to The Norva which is in Norfolk. Sara would enjoy going. Definitely. I haven't been to a concert in a long time. I want to get tickets and go. I asked Aaron & Kourtnee if they wanted to go. I want Sara to go also. Sara & Ronnie are retarded when their together lol. They act so goofy. But they are so cute together. I'm starting to get tired for some reason. Ronnie, Sara & I are on our way to Charlottesville. He's listening to dance music. The kind of music they'd play in Club 216. That might be contributing to me about to fall to sleep. If i was listening to my music i wouldn't be falling asleep. It may be the music. I don't know. Of course i listen to rock music. Emo music. Punk rock. All rock mostly. And i listen to oldies. 60s music. Stuff like that. They both listen to that rap and dance club music. It makes me fall asleep. I think if i was driving i probably wouldn't be falling asleep. If Sara was driving i might not be about to fall asleep. You know, I wasn't the only one getting tired. Ronnie said he was getting tired on the way over to Charlottesville also. Actually I think we're in Charlottesville now. I think i'm getting tired because Ronnie is driving.
I love Sara but damnit. She don't listen to me. Maybe she listens but she don't respond and it seems like she's ignoring me. I feel like i have no one to talk to. I could tell Sara but she'd only get upset with me or mad at me. You know, I feel like I only have my blog to talk to. Or should i say, this is the only place I have to get my feelings out. Like she has to show off, let everyone know her car is better than theirs. Play her music all loud. She's going to tear her car up. You know, i thought Sara was more mature. It seems when she's on the avenue she becomes immature. I guess that's one thing that Sara doesn't realize. I'm older than her. I'm starting to get tired. I have to start going to bed earlier. I can't keep going to bed so late. Its tiring me out. I'm getting old. I'm going to start writing everything down. Such as, information about my friends my girlfriend, everything. This way i won't forget.
I have eaten so much this weekend. I'm going to have to work out or something. Get the gained weight off. It's not that I think i'm fat or anything like that. I've eaten so much today. I guess i'm making up for all the times I didn't eat. I'm going to definitely gain weight now.

No comments: