Monday, October 8, 2007

Last Night

Well, Laura & Brittany had been trying to get Sara & I to hang out with them. It wasn't Sara's fault that we hadn't hung out with them, it was my fault because I hadn't told her that I wanted them to hang out with us. Well, last night we went out to eat with them. I realized a LOT last night. After eating chinese food with them, we went back to their apartment & had a long drawn out conversation. It wasn't mean to be so drawn out but, I seem to have a problem communicating & opening up to people. Well, it was crazy, and very emotional. I opened up a little bit to Sara. I need to start communicating more with her. Brittany yelled at me a lot but that is a good thing because last night I realized, and I was told, that I am an arrogant, cocky, asshole. Yeah, that makes sense, I can see where she got that from. And to be honest, that is what I have been lately. I thought and thought about it last night a lot, and she was right, and Laura was right, and Sara was right about the way I have been acting. So I have decided that I need to make some changes about myself. So there is going to be a new me.

No comments: