Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thoughts From Last Night

These are some of my thoughts from last night. I've had a lot on my mind lately. I suppose I just needed to get them out there. Not really get them out there for the whole world to know about, but the reason would be, to get them out of my mind. It's good for me to remember later on what I was thinking.

October 5th, 2007 Friday
My hands & wrists are hurting. I have a killer headache. Today wasn't a bad day but it wasn't such a great day either. Besides my head hurting, after first break I felt like I was going to throw up. All day I was shaking & freezing cold. For some reason I thought it was really cold in the classroom. I sat in class all day with my long sleeve Abercrombie shirt on. To me it felt cold this morning. I'm cold almost all the time though. I'm cold blooded. I'm a cold natured person. I've always been that way though. Grandma Collins has always said onething though & that is that everytime I give her a kiss on the cheek my nose is always cold. It could be hot outside & my nose will still be cold. But thats's normal because my nose has always been like that since i was a little kid. But, today wasn't so bad. I mean it wasn't terrible. It could've been better though. It would've been better if i wasn't sick. I've been sick, because i have bronchitis but for some reason today i didn't feel well. I felt like i was going to vomit & myneck was hurting all day. I think my neck was hurting because I was basically sitting in the same position all day long. I was freezing cold all day long. What is the point of staying in a conversation when your only going to get cut off. I have learned a few things & realized a few things over the past couple weeks. You know, I've realized that I talk to myself a lot. And the reason I say that is because you may as well say that I talk to myself a lot. Most of the time I am talking to myself because it seems like no one is listening to me. Sometimes I just get so irritated. It's almost as if its pointless to even speak sometimes. It's pointless because i'm not being listened to. I suppose I keep mentioning the topic of not being listened to because it's on my mind. & if I forget about it, it just comes back up.

No comments: