Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2nd Part of Update

SO, my Avon Business is going great. I am trying to keep a positive attitude at all times and stay away from all the negativity that people and life has to bring. That is sometimes hard to do but I try my best.

I think I need to go to a Massage Therapist. Man my neck is killing me. Wonder how much they charge. Oh well, whatever they charge will be worth it. Ugh the pain, maybe its stress or something. I don't know.

Have to get Rocky fixed here soon. Its about that time ya know. He has grown up so fast. He isn't a baby anymore. He used to be so small. He is still my baby though.

So anyways I have been in a sorta kinda funk the last few days. But today has been better. I talked to a friend who is doing really good and the leader/motivator/inspirational person came out in me today as I stood in the grocery store talking to her. SO glad I talked to her because talking to her helped me a lot. I know why I do what I do. I know that my purpose is to help others be successful and to be positive and motivated and well she helped me to see this. Really glad I got to talk to Catherine. She is doing great and of course I gave her advice which she has already done and I am so glad.

Life is funny, things come to you when you least expect it. I was Visalus and well I was all pumped at first but then I got to the point where I got down on myself seeing other people's success and I wasn't successful. To make a long story short, Visalus wasn't for me so I switched to Avon and got out of the health industry as a Network Marketer and let me tell you, I am definitely much much happier with Avon then I was Visalus. But at the same time, I have also changed since I was with Visalus. I am definitely a different person than I was then. Avon is great, they inspire us, motivate us and reward us. I absolutely just love Avon. Funny, I am really passionate about what I do and about Avon. I will NEVER leave Avon. I have gotten people trying to recruit me to their company because they love my motivation and how I handle things BUT I cannot be recruited because I love Avon so much.

Love, well we won't discuss that. I mean that was most of the thoughts in my head but I decided not to discuss that. I mean, I will say this. Love, the right kind of love, the soulmate etc kinda love will come. Do I have that now? Um, not so sure. I mean maybe I am asking too much. I want the kind of love that you see in movies, maybe that's just a fairy tale kind of love and it doesn't exist except in the movies or maybe it does and I just haven't found it. I don't know. I hear a song and well, I think about her. I see a movie, and I think about her. Apparently she has been on my mind a lot lately. BUT, we are just friends and that's all we're going to be. And hey that's cool. I would rather have her as a friend then nothing at all because I am glad she came into my life. She has definitely been a positive part of my life and an inspiration to me and has definitely motivated me in many ways. Special people come into your life when you least expect it. My advice is don't let those people go. Especially when they mean so much to you.

ANYWAYS..............enough of that...Okay so I have headache again, ugh. Not as bad as yesterday. I am fighting it today. A half an hour until the team meeting gotta go finish writing down everyone's totals. Have a wonderful blessed day everyone
God Bless
Aiden

No comments: