Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Today is a great day


Its a Beautiful morning

Rise & Grind! The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. Believe in yourself!

Redid my Avon Estore, go have a look. Aiden's Estore

When you help others feel god about themselves you help YOU feel better about yourself. Inspire someone today! If your job makes you HATE Mondays or any day for that matter you NEED to contact me now!!! You can message me and change your future or you can keep complaining about the present!

Many people have no idea what they can do because all they have been told is what they can't do. Life requires action whether it is breathing air, swallowing food, opening your eyes, or moving one foot in from the other. Success in life requires action also. If you're not taking action each day to build your business it will fail to grow and eventually wither and die. Just a few minutes a day is all it takes to work on getting referrals, following up, logging into your back office and take one action to grow your business. Start today to nourish and grow your business.

Time to exervise. Today I will not let any negative people ruin my day. I will surround myself with positive, uplifting people and I won't let negative thoughts enter my mind. Today is going to be a great day. I love my life and the life God has chosen for me. To pray is to let go and let God take over.

I went to bed last night after 12:30am because I was working on Avon stuff. Just so much I wanted to get done but I didn't get it all done. Plus I wanted to stay up so I could reach my goal of 20,000 steps and over 10 miles and I reached that goal. Yay! So this morning I decided to wake up at 6 am instead of 5 am. But I still managed to exercise for 31 minutes and run over 5 miles yay. I have over 5,000 steps. So that's a good thing. I like a good workout in the morning. Gets the blood pumping and the brain flowing. I am feeling much more motivated and positive then I was yesterday, that's for sure. So glad. I am focused today, focused on getting things done and accomplished.

My Morning Workout Playlist

  • Frank Sinatra "I've Got The World On A String"
  • Dean Martin "Just In Time"
  • Ray Charles - "Fever"
  • Frank Sinatra "Come Fly With Me"
  • Frank Sinatra "I want to be around"
  • Frank Sinatra "Sunny"






No comments: