Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

Wow, I had so many videos on my camera. Videos from the Lindsey Stirling concert and videos from weeks ago. Now I am uploading them on Facebook. I was going to upload them to YouTube but it was taking forever to upload them and they seem to upload faster on Facebook.

Either way, I will still have them so I can go back and watch them. I prefer to upload them to my YouTube Channel but hey I am impatient and Facebook was loading them faster.

Apparently the Wifi isn't as fast or maybe its the Bandwidth. Who knows.

So today is Father's Day and I want to wish my father Harvey Bean a Happy Father's Day. My dad is my hero and he inspires me. He is a great man and growing up he always gave my sister and I the best of the best. We always had the nicest of things and he made sure we did. He always worked hard to provide for us.

I love my dad so very much and I am glad I have such a great father.

No comments: