Thursday, July 16, 2015

Save The Next Kid Project

have started the #savethenextkid project. It's a campaign against bullying. However, don't be fooled by the name, I also help adults who are being bullied.
Below is a Bullying Survey


Bullying comes in many forms. One form of bullying you may have heard of is Cyberbullying. With so many people on the Internet Cyberbullying has become a new platform for bullies.



It only takes one person to make a difference & to stand up & speak out. I am one of those people. I am launching a campaign to stop bullying & prevent suicide, #savethenextkid Together we can put a stop to bullying.



What my goal here is to help as many people as I can. I want others to speak out. Stand up & make your voice be heard. One way to combat bullying is to speak out against bullying & tell your story or the story of others. We need people to be aware that bullying is a real PROBLEM! Many people turn a blind eye or don't take suicide threats seriously.



I think school staff need to be trained in bullying and how to prevent it. A lot of the time School Staff Members don't take the bullying seriously or they brush it off. These days kids handle bullying different than we did when we were in school. We got bullied and did our best to survive those school years & look I survived but not without multiple suicide attempts and cutting myself. Kids these days are lead to believe that suicide is their only option, but it's not. 



My goal as I said above is to help as many people as I can, kids and adults. I am going to make a video about bullying with my story and I encourage you to make a video with your story or the story of someone you may know. When posting on Social Media use the hashtag #savethenextkid Let's raise awareness about bullying & suicide. We can prevent it & we can help others.



There are so many brave kids these days that are speaking up about being bullied and shAring their story. They are amazing kids who are standing up & letting their voice be heard. 


Being a Bystander shows that you agree with a bully. Don't be a bystander! When you see someone being bullied, take a stand & stop the person from being bullied. Speak out & help that person. Being a bystander means you are just as bad as the bully.

Cyberbullying has become one of the most popular forms of bullying. And because of being Cyberbullies so many kids these days are taking their own life because of the torture they are being put through. One example is Amanda Todd. Look her video up on Yourube. She tells her story in a video before she commits suicide. She was Cyberbullied and it got to be too much for her to handle and she committed suicide because she felt that was the only way to finally end the bullying.

Kids are not the only ones who are bullied. I used to be bullied at work, I now however have changed jobs. I at the time didn't realize I was being bullied until I started doing research about bullying. Here are 7 Facts of How To Deal With A Bully at Work


Please contact me if you would like to share your story or if you would like to be involved in #savethenextkid I would love to hear your story. If you are being bullied
Please contact me and I can help you get through this. You don't have to go through it alone. Suicide is NOT your only option to stop bullying. 


No comments: