Wednesday, July 15, 2015

STOP BULLYING

If you are being bullied there are people you can reach out to. I am one of those people. As a kid and even still as an adult I have been bullied. It has made me a stronger person, the fact that I survived through it all. I was called names, called dyke, thrown against lockers, people used to throw stuff at me. But what hurt the most was their words. Because as a kid you get to the point where you start believing what they say. I came out at 14 & I was the only gay kid that I knew of. There could have been others but they never told anyone. Why? Maybe because they saw what I went through & they didn't want to have to endure the torment I went through. Back then it wasn't as acceptable as it is now. What's worse is when your parents bully you. Especially if you are a gay kid. Mind you my mom is a Jehovah Witness & I heard it all. Jehovah created one man one woman, it says homosexuality is a sin in the bible. Yeah I heard it all. And I had to hear that from my mother for many years. She has over the last 6 years stopped with bible quoting & making me feel bad. That doesn't mean necessarily she accepts my lifestyle but she loves me & knows I'm not going to change. However with changing my name to Aiden & wanting to be a boy she has recently while being around me said, "Girl, Girl, you're a girl". If you only knew how I felt inside you would understand that her saying this to me was hurtful. It's hard to explain that whole part though so moving  on. Being bullied by your parents takes a toll on you emotionally and mentally. And me with ADHD & having behavioral problems as a kid it wasn't easy growing up. I was a lot for my parents to handle. My dad & I are a lot alike which was a problem some of the time. We went head to head and fought and argued a lot. I got called retarded and stupid by my father a lot when I was growing up. He may not see it but it was mental & emotional abuse. Granted with everything  I went through I love my dad very much no matter what. 

Being bullied is a lot to deal with especially as a kid but it can be just as hard as an adult. You have to know that there are people out there that want to help you. I am one of those people. I am here to help you. She many kids these days commit suicide because they think that's the only way to end the bullying. And I am here to tell you that
ITS NOT!!! 

My friend started #ProjectKindness to help those who are being bullied. If you are being bullied reach out to us & we can help you. 

Remember, it only takes ONE person to make a difference. BE that person. Be the change you want to see in the world. 

You can get in touch with me on Facebook Aiden Kirchner or you can email me at aidendbean@yahoo.com If you are being bullied and need someone to talk to message me & I'll give you my number or we can FaceTime. I AM HERE TO HELP YOU!!

Let's #stopbullying together we can make a difference. #dontbeabully Treat people how you would want to be treated. Be kind to one another. #ProjectKindness


No comments: