Monday, September 28, 2015

Backpacks for the Homeless

I am looking for donations of several items. I do "Backpacks/Bags For The Homeless" & Winter is coming up & I am looking for help with donations for my cause. I pay for all the items myself most of the time. When I did this last year I had several donations of different items. Here is what I am looking for:
*Please donate clothing items to the WARM Shelter in Waynesboro. We don't accept clothing donations as they take up too much room in backpacks & we don't know everyone's sizes*
What is your WHY? When you know why you do what you do even the toughest days become easier! Why do I help the homeless? God showed me my need so I could be better aware of the needs of others. We are surrounded by family, friends & love and more than we need. The least we could do is sow that into someone who could use the reminder that God has not forgotten about them.
Items We Need:
•Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
•Combs & Brushes
•Body Wash & Soap
•School Supplies •Notebooks
•Bibles & Religious Material
•Pens •Lotions & Hand Sanitizer
•Lufas & Washcloths
•Bottled Waters & Flavor Packs
•Deodorant (Men & Women)
•Cologne & Perfume
•Tampons & Pads
•Coffee Cups (Like in Gas Stations)
•Shampoo & Conditioner
•Tooth Floss & Dental Picks
•Bandaids (First Aid Supplies)
•Religious Crosses
•Hats (Men & Women)
•Scarves •Gloves
•Add a personal note to show you care
•Wool Beanie Hat
•Instant Coffee •Stamps
•Pre-paid Phone Cards
•Multi-Purpose Wipes
•Chapstick •Sunblock
•Facial Wipes •Water Bottles
•Heat Pack •Multi-Purpose Tool
•Fruit Snacks •Mints •Gum
You can drop off items to me at my house or I can meet you somewhere to pick the items up. Any help is very much appreciated.

No comments: