Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Goals & Dreams

A dream is just a wish if you don't have a plan in action to achieve your dream and goals. Well I have a plan of action. I guess I just have different dreams and goals than others. However, I will not let anyone get in the way of my dreams and goals. I have had these dreams and goals for a long time and have been working on achieving them for a very long time. However I did put them on hold for awhile once I started working at 7 Eleven but I am determined to get back on the horse and get my shit together.

I have decided well, I decided this a long time ago but I am now researching on how to adopt a son from Germany or a son with German Descent. I want my child to be of German Descent because my father was born in Ulm, Germany. I will name my son Johann Kirchner Bean. Yep.

Today was the opening of Popeye's and I think it went well however I did get overwhelmed there for a minute

No comments: