Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Exercise Is Good For The Soul

So I couldn't sleep and ended up waking up at 4am or before that. I got up to go to the bathroom and tried to go back to sleep but yeah that wasn't happening. So I got back out of bed and decided to just stay up. So I got up and made half a pot of coffee which I have yet to drink. I ended up going to the bank and getting money out so I could pay my tab at 7 Eleven. So I decided to get coffee at 7 Eleven while I paid my tab. Then I came home and well I was hungry so I went back out and got me and Cinder and Rocky breakfast. They had sausage biscuits and I had a Bacon, Egg and Cheese McGriddle. After I left Mcdonalds I decided to stop at Shell where I used to work and I ended up getting me some gas and a Energy Shot.

I apologized to her and told her I was sorry for the way things ended with us and that I missed her and wanted to be friends again if she can find it in her heart to forgive me. I believe in living life with no regrets and that was one thing I regretted. The fact that our friendship ended badly. So yeah, I apologized through text message. I stopped in her store to get a 5 Hour Energy shot and gas. She was civil to me. After I got home I decided to text her and apologize to her. She said she had to think about things. I hope she finds it in her heart to forgive me. Her friendship meant a lot to me and I should have not ended it the way I did. However, we all make mistakes and that is one mistake I regret but I wanted her to know how I felt. So I hope that situation turns out good and that we become friends again. She was there before some people, long before some people and was always there for me. I screwed that up pretty badly. I guess we shall see the outcome of that, I hope it is a good one.

So yeah after that I decided since I didn't exercise a second time last week I would start off today but exercising. I did over 1,000 steps for a little over 35 minutes. Check it out. I used the iPhone app Nexercise. I love that app. It rewards you points for exercising. At my new job if you exercise for 2 days a week for 3 months for 30 minutes you are rewarded a free vacation day. I'm like hey that sounds like a challenge to me with a great reward and I'm always down for a good challenge so heck yeah. I'm on it.

I will be getting new glasses yay I am excited. I am going to get the same pair I had before, the pair that Rocky chewed up. Yeah the ones he chewed up hence why I have another eye appointment. Because he chewed up my black framed glasses which I loved dearly. I should have kept them in a spot he couldn't get too. I am wearing my Gucci Glasses now, I have been since he chewed my favorite pair of glasses up. Dang dog I swear, gotta love him lol.

I am glad I have great friends surrounding me. Its nice to be able to have a conversation with someone and it not end up in an argument or making me mad. Nice to have intelligent conversations where my response isn't just yeah. Haha.

No comments: