Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thoughts on the World

Thoughts on the World

©️Aiden Kirchner

Following your dreams has been canceled
We buy shit we don't need, with money we don't have
to impress people we don't like
We all bleed the same color, let's love another
instead of hating one another
If you think this shit is bad, you should see what the government is up to
Who will protect the public when the police violate the law?
Don't be a slave to the system
No one is free when other's are oppressed
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN and connect with the world
My parents didn't take me serious as an artist
I got accepted to art school before entering high school
but my parents wouldn't let me go, they crushed my dreams
The earth isn't dying, its being killed
And those who are killing it have names and addresses

No comments: