Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Won't Wake Up

WON'T WAKE UP

BY: AIDEN KIRCHNER


I woke up one morning and found that everyone in my house was still asleep and wouldn't wake up. Only it wasn't just my house. It was the whole world. I decided to hop online and see if anyone else was awake. I find on new post titled, "Anyone Else Awake". It had 3 comments. The first comment said, "What is happening? Why isn't anyone waking up?". The second comment said, "What happened to the world? The news stations are out, nothing is being broadcasted. I looked out the window and there is no sign of movement. None of the neighbors have left their houses". The third comment said, "Are we the only ones alive? No one will wake up". I commented, "I think whatever happened last night has killed everyone in their sleep. We're the only ones left".

No comments: