Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Welcome to Reality

Welcome to Reality

©️AIDEN KIRCHNER

I feel bad for the people who never go crazy
Being normal is no fun
My memory is fading and I only feel present half the time
How we survive is what makes us who we are
We are all fighting a battle others may not see
Why are we still waiting for our lives to start?
Art and Writing should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable
You don't like my writings??
You should try living a day in my head
I guarantee you will be glad its me and not you
She was fragile, like a bomb, not a flower
Music, Art, Writing, it connects people
Depression is like drowning except you can see everyone else
around you breathing
Life is a beautiful struggle
She was like the moon...
Part of her was always hidden
Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul
A nightmare that won't go away
Welcome to reality

No comments: