Monday, February 18, 2008

Giving up

So troubled.. my mind is so messed up.. Dont care no more.. Dont know which way to go.. Just want to cry.. Just want to shout in anger.. Just want to scream out the pain.. Just want to cry, cry in the rain.. life sometimes becomes a bit too much.. Too much for me to handle.. Dont tell anyone.. Keep the thoughts in my head.. Dont say the things i probably should have said.. Im losing all emotion.. Losing my will to care.. Losing my will to survive.. Almost about to just give up.. Losing who i am.. Hating myself for who ive become.. Losing my personality.. Such a coward.. Ive become such a bad person.. Hate who i am.. Hate who ive become.. Losing.. Giving up.. Jobless.. No money to survive.. No food to eat, becoming skin and bones, wasting away slowly.. Ive lost it all.. Breakdown after breakdown.. Episode after episode.. Its getting harder to survive.. Sometimes life gets worse than we had hoped for.. Didnt want 2 have to resort to this just to survive.. didnt ever want to have to live life this way...........

No comments: