Friday, February 8, 2008

Poem I wrote last night

I fly so high..so high into the sky..i can touch the stars..maybe one day wipe the scars..bleed away the romance..

Always laugh & dance..Sing a song 2nite..a song 4 the broken hearted.. The young & departed..I'll whisper my sins away..

Its late now i cannot stay... There'll come a time.. A time wen u can look back & understand..Life is wat u make it...

made my choice... Sing a song..it'll be the story of my life.. A life lived n pain & dispair...

I never asked 4 it 2 turn out this way...Just remember i love you.. You'll understand life another day...Tonight close your eyes..

Whisper ur sins away.. Its my day..close ur eyes have no fear...it'll take u under...Ur under its spell now... Tighten ur arm..

Clench ur fist..it'll make u float.. You'll take a risk...This is the life i chose.. So u choose urs wiser..

Have a good life because you only get 1 chance 2 make it right..live or die or put up a fight..It numbs the pain..

But ur numb & thats all you've ever felt...this is ur life.. These were the cards u were dealt..Afraid 2 sleep, afraid 2 dream...

life isn't wat it seemed..Tears fill ur eyes with such pain..inside ur head it will always rain.. Screams of pain & screams of fear..

Inside ur head..thats all u ever hear.. Love you now.. Loved you than.. Will love u forever... Love in death..

Sins my past now washed away..Sleep 2 dream so u can be a nightmare n my sleep, wake up sweating.. It'll overcome u...

i lived a good life but this is goodbye..my eyes have sunk in..This is where it ends..

They are dark like coal..So black and gray... This is it.. This is the day..

No comments: