Monday, February 25, 2008

Poem i wrote last night

I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to explode

My mind is a dangerous playground & i don't want 2 play anymore

I can't control it.. It won't go away

I have no more control anymore

It just won't stop

Its not something i can help

My meds got me all screwed up and it messes with my head

If i don't control it i'll end up dead

Tryin 2 find who i once was but keep comin up with nothin

I run & run, but all i do is rush

Life is passin me by & i don't know wat 2 do or why

All i do is sleep and cry

I hate the life that i'm living now but its no one's fault but mine

I hope things get better soon cos i can't take much more of this

I'm tired of bein sick & tired

I have no energy anymore & i never feel like doing anything at all

I'm tired of feelin this way

I just don't know wat 2 do anymore

I feel like just givin up the fight

It always gets worse at night

Its just so easy 2 pop a bunch of pills

Its not even about doin it 4 the thrills

Life for me has just gotten that bad

Just feel like takin a razorblade 2 my arm & makin a piece of art,

oh look at all the different pretty red colors

No comments: