Wednesday, February 6, 2008

poem from last night...

I've lost who i was.. I've become some1 i hate.. A monster.. Some1 i'm not.. I fight the demons that i have inside..
But the thoughts just won't subside..Everyday that i wake up i wish that i hadn't..
i don't know why these thoughts run thru my head.. I don't understand why i wish i was dead..
I can't explain why i've been acting this way.. I've been treating ppl wrong & i don't know why..
i can't sleep, can't eat..all i can do is cry..I'm dying slowly inside.. Every day i have thoughts in my head..
I have thoughts of taking pills just to numb the pain..everyday it rains inside my head.. I try not 2 listen 2 the voices..
Even tho the voices say i should end it all.. Sometimes i wonder wat it would b like 2 die.. But truth is, i'm so scared 2 die..
I think sometimes that if i was dead maybe ppls lives would be better if i was gone..it keeps playin over & over.. This stupid song..
its like a broken record.. That keeps on skipping..And everyday i keep on wishing..hoping that this will be the last..
it has nothing 2 do with u.. I'm just not happy with myself..No matter wat u say..
i'll always think this is my fault..i'll always blame myself..hate who i am.. Have who i've become..

No comments: