Monday, October 6, 2008

cheated

The night she left my house was the night I died inside
It was my fault, I cheated, I wasn't thinking clearly, I was all fucked up
Everyone has their faults, I know I sure do
That one month was my biggest fault, I ain't never fucked up like that before
What I did to her replays In my head everyday, damn I'm a fool
It's something I'll have to live with for the rest of my life
And don't think my baby don't let me forget it, which is the way it should be
She keeps talkin about it but it makes me see
Opens my eyes to what I did, no wonder she threw my ass up against the wall
I never meant to hurt my baby, I don't know why I did what I did
I fucked up a month of my life, but I got my baby back
One month seems to equal a fucking lifetime because that is something I won't be allowed to ever fucking forget
Some people can change, once a cheater not always a cheater, fuck what everyone says
Listen to those god damn fools, they don't know shit, all they do is listen to those fucking beauty magazines
What the fuck does those beauty magazines honestly know about a fucking relationship
Not a god damned thing, I bet none of them mother fuckers ever even been In a long term relationship
I cheated, got defeated, but my baby took me back, now I got a lot to prove
Shit, I'll spend the rest of my god damn life trying to fucking prove to her that I love her and that I'm fucking sorry
I guess this shit is something I gotta live with for the rest of my fucking life
Love makes you do crazy things sometimes, but in the end it's all worth it
Love is the key to life if you look at it, love is the fucking key
Who the hell wants to spend the rest of their life alone
Sure as fuck not me, I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life
I admit that I fucked up and let some lying bitch get to me
But I got my shit straight and there won't be no more messing around on my baby
I know what I want and who really loves me, so I got my baby back and that's the way it's going to stay
Sorry you lying whore but I've forgotten all about you, don't think I'll ever want you back
You fucked up my life you bitch, but I got my shit on track
Sometimes shit gets too stressful, life gets so rushed as the days pass us by
Shit gets fucked up, take a couple drinks, get high so you feel like you can fly
I got my shit straight and I got my baby back now, but I gotta lot to prove
I had to make a decision, I had to choose
I chose what would make me happiest, and I'll be god damned if I let anyone get in the way of our happiness

No comments: