Monday, October 6, 2008

dear god

Dear God,
Can you please tell me what I can do to take away Sara's sadness and pain? I am not trying to write to you and have you think I am being selfish. I simply am asking you God what I can do to help her. I feel helpless and lost. I love her very much and I only want the best things for her in life. I want her to be happy whether that is with me or someone else. I only want the best out of life for her. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change even more than I already have? God can you please help me. I am at wits end right now. I am hanging on by a thread and that is simply why I am turning to you. I'm turning to you for help. Everyone always says you are the one to turn to in times of need. People say to turn to you when they need answers. Can you help me? Thank you so much God. I will always love you and I would be so appreciative of you if you could help me. Please do not think I am being selfish in asking you for help. I don't even really know what I'm saying. I feel like an idiot. I don't know. Everyone always says to have faith in you and that you can help and guide in the right direction. But how do I even know what that is? I don't know. I'm lost and confused. Please help me help Sara. I don't want to lose her.

No comments: