Saturday, October 25, 2008

How can you tell a pitbull is a pitbull?

I read an article recently that asked how can you tell a pitbull is a pitbull. The writer clearly was under the impression that you couldn't tell a pitbull was actually a pitbull. This is where I would beg to differ. I have been a pitbull owner since 2001. I have been around many pitbulls in my life. There are so many ways you can tell a pitbull really is a pitbull. My pitbull's name is Zeus. Zeus is a brown pitbull with some white markings on him, he has brown eyes and his ears are cropped. I got Zeus from my sister who couldn't take care of him after getting married. Her husband was scared of Zeus. My sister Donica and her ex boyfriend Robbie got Zeus from some guy in Harrisonburg thwt they met. Zeus was a puppy when they got him and his ears were already cropped. Yes I've heard getting a pitbull's ears cropped can hurt them, though I'm not sure how true that is. Zeus is a big dog. He weighs about 80 to 85 pounds. He is very strong. One way you can tell Zeus is a pitbull is by his ears. Many pitbulls I've seen have had their ears cropped. Owners get their pitbulls ears cropped to make them look more tough. However I'm not sure how tough and scary Zeus looks. He'sxreally a big baby who's very lovable. Another way to tell Zeus is a pitbull is by looking at his eyes. I don't care what anyone says but that is one way you can tell a pitbull is a pitbull. Eveytime someone introduces me to their dog and I think it looks like a pitbull I always look at the eyes first. For some reason there is just some way that you can tell a pitbull by his eyes. I'm not quite sure what it is but all pitbull's seem to have similar eyes. Another way I know a pitbull is a pitbull is by looking at the body. All pitbull's have a very muscular body. They seem to be buff. There are many ways thay you can tell a pitbull is a pitbull so I will disagree with anyone who says that you cannot tell a pitbull is a pitbull.

No comments: