Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thoughts

I have so many things to do yet time goes by so fast and I feel as sometimes there’s just not enough time to get everything done. I feel like my brain has shut down sometimes. As if it stops me from thinking the way I used to do. I used to feel so smart, I don’t know what happened to me. I’ve let a lot go and just became lazy. I used to work hard for my money. Then I left Woodrow and everything fell apart. I wish I could make Deborah proud but I don’t think I do anymore. I don’t know what I’m saying really. I’m just rambling really. I have to get my brain back to where it used to be. Of course when I was in Woodrow I used to take my Adderall three times a day instead of just once a day. I think the Adderall helped my brain focus a lot more then it does now. Maybe that is why my brain doesn’t think like it used to. I don’t know.

No comments: