Sunday, May 16, 2010

Virginia Beach Trip

100_1746 100_1747

Deborah and I sitting on the beach at night. We have had a good trip so far. We definitely needed a vacation for sure. We had been stuck in the house forever. We get cabin fever badly. It was nice to be able to get away from the house. The only thing I miss is the animals. I hope Mollee and the cats are doing alright. We took lots of photos and videos and there are more to come. I posted most of the photos on my Facebook profile under my photos.

100_1752 Melissa and Mike

100_1777 Seashells I collected

100_1750 Mike caught off guard

100_1740 Melissa chilling

We have had lots of fun. We have gone to the beach and we are in a nice hotel that has a kitchenette in it. We have had mixed drinks and I drank Budweiser and we’ve just had a really great time. We’ve gone shopping and I got a new hemp necklace and only paid 2 bucks for it. Nice. Deb got a new ring and Melissa got a new necklace. We got to see some hot rides too. Deborah and I went on the Ferris wheel which was nice. The seat we were in moved and I freaked out lol. It was fun. The beach is so nice at night. We didn’t see any crabs which is a good thing. We are in our hotel room and we are on the 6th floor. We can see the beach from our balcony. Its so nice. I’m about to drink a mixed drink, it has rum in it. Deb got sun burnt really badly. I got sunburn real bad on the back of my legs. We are having a good time. The fun will come to an end tomorrow but we have had a good time. I have enjoyed it. This was a good vacation.

No comments: