Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today So Far

My brain is going a mile a minute right now. And yet I’m just sitting here thinking what to do. I’m supposed to be working right now I’m sure. It is very hot outside and I do not feel like going out in the heat. Everyone in the house is stressed because we have inspection tomorrow and we are trying to get the house together. I hope it goes good. I’m sure it will. I just have to think positive for once in my life. I’ve lived around negativity most of my life. Its so much easier to be negative it seems. Deborah steam cleaned the carpet in the bedroom and we moved the mattress and boxsprings outside on the deck. Now we are letting it dry, we have the fan running in the bedroom to help it dry. I got a job working for the US Census Bureau. I’ve only knocked on a few doors, I should be knocking on more but I can’t seem to get my butt out and knock on more doors but I am going tomorrow and try to get some of these knocked out. I let my fear get in the way most of the time. I was fine when I went to WWRC but now that I’m not there anymore its like I have a fear of getting out and doing things for some reason. I don’t know what has happened to me since I left Woodrow. Who knows. I hope things get better. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. We shall see.

No comments: