Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Good Day With The Parents

I woke up this morning around 11AM and the wife was still sleeping when I woke up. She wakes up at around 5:30AM every morning though. She goes back to sleep after waking up that early. I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep so I stayed up. I had two cigarettes left so I went and smoked one while the wife was still asleep. It was nice outside too. Today the weather was great outside. It was such a nice day outside. I can’t brag about the weather enough. It was so nice outside. It was shorts weather and the sun was so warm and even the breeze was a warm one. Deborah’s plant she has growing in her flower garden is looking nice too. It is pink and has grown to be very tall. It has several blooms on it and it is still blooming even though we have had some cold weather. I wish it was summer again. I love summer time. I like the weather being hot outside, even though I sweat to death I still love when it is hot outside. Well, anyways back to my day. After smoking my first cigarette of the day I called mom and she didn’t answer the phone so I called the house phone and dad answered the phone. Dad was in bed still, I could tell. Dad sounded like he had just woke up and so I asked him if they were still asleep and he said yes. I told him that they needed to wake up because I wanted to go to the park today because it was nice outside. Dad didn’t seem to want to get out of bed and he said he wasn’t sure about going to the park. Mom was still in bed too. So I told dad I would call him later. It was like 11 something anyway and I didn’t really expect them to be awake but I knew that someone would eventually answer the phone and dad did. So I told dad I would call him back later and I came inside and played on the internet, Facebook if you must know. LOL. I am addicted to Facebook for some reason. Its very addictive. After playing on Facebook for awhile Deborah ended up waking up. She got up and I called the house phone again. Dad said to call mom and see what she wanted to do so I called mom’s cell phone. Mom said they were still in bed, but then she said a minute later that dad was getting up out of bed and going into his living room to watch TV. So dad was up and the task was now to get mom up. I told mom how it was such a nice day outside and it would be awful to waste such a nice day outside. She eventually decided to get up. I told her I needed cigarettes so I was going to have to come over there anyway to get money from her. Deborah and I decided to get dressed and I had told Deborah we needed to go over mom and dad’s to get money for cigarettes. I think that’s what motivated Deborah to get up because Deborah hasn’t been feeling good at all today. We went over mom and dad’s house to get money for cigarettes and dad was already dressed and ready to go except I helped him put on his shoes. Now Deborah was waiting in the Explorer for me because she just had hip surgery and my pit-bull Zeus likes to jump on people and he could knock her over so she was sitting in the Explorer. Deborah didn’t know if we were taking my parents to the park or not but they ended up wanting to go. I was sitting in the house with mom and dad cutting coupons from Arby’s. I always get a Deluxe Baked Potato from Arby’s and mom had a coupon for one. Of course the stipulation was that you buy a regular sized drink and get $1.00 off a potato. There’s always a catch. LOL. Well Zeus ended up needing to go out or wanted to go out because he kept barking non stop. So I let him outside for a little bit while mom and dad got ready to go. I went to the Explorer to tell Deborah that my parents wanted to go to the park now and she said okay and moved in the back seat. When we take my parents to the park, dad always sits in the front seat. Dad has shotgun all the time. Its hard for him to sit in the back seat. The back seat is kind of small and dad’s a tall guy. Well we were headed to the park. We first stopped at Sheetz so Deborah and I could get cigarettes and gas. Mom gave me $10.00 to put in the gas tank and my tank was on a quarter of a tank and after I put the gas in the needle on the gas gauge only moved up a little bit. I swear the gas don’t last in the Explorer. Mom bought Deborah and I cigarettes too. Then we went to Mcdonalds. I always get a large Caramel Frappe and mom said to get a small this time because she couldn’t afford the larges. The total still came out to $9 something. We got dad a drink too and I think that’s why the total was $9 something. Then we headed to Staunton. I took a different route other than the interstate because dad likes to go the scenic route instead of taking the interstate. Dad hates the interstate for some reason, not sure why but he would rather go the long way instead. I think one reason is because he doesn’t get out much and he wants to see what’s going on around town and how its changed and all. Dad only gets out for his doctor appointments or when my sister Doncia takes him to the bank or to the park. So we went around to the road next to the hospital and headed to Staunton. We first went to the Staunton Mcdonald’s and dad got two Angus and Mushroom Swiss Snack Wraps and I got a large Sweet Tea. Then we went to  Arby’s to get mom, Deborah and I a Deluxe Baked Potato. Then we headed back to our house because Melissa and Cameron were waiting for us because Deborah’s truck was locked and Melissa needed the car seat. When we got back to our house they were gone and I called Melissa and she said that Deborah’s truck was unlocked. I must have forgotten to lock it. So Deborah locked her truck and we all headed to the park. Cameron and Melissa and Deana were at the skate park, we saw them when we drove by. I rode around the park and came to a parking spot near the tennis court and turned off the engine and we all ate our food. I ate mine quick because I wanted a cigarette so I was hurrying up eating and I don’t smoke in the vehicle with my parents in it. I don’t smoke around them because my dad has bad bronchitis and he is sick right now. I hope he doesn’t end up in the hospital again like he did a year ago. That was awful. So mom and dad ate and Deborah eventually finished eating and got out and smoked with me. It was so warm outside, it was nice. I loved today’s weather. I might go outside again. Even though I am sitting in a coat right now. I didn’t need a coat earlier and I really don’t need a coat now but I have a feeling that it will get cold or be cold outside when I go outside. Oh well. Today was a great day because I got to spend time with my family before I go to work tomorrow. Today was kind of a relaxing day. Mom and dad probably went home to relax. Mom has to work tomorrow and she likes to relax before she goes to work but I dragged her out of the house today. Well, now we are back at home and I am writing this blog and Deborah is playing Farmville on Facebook and she is watching a movie. Cameron came down last night and spent the night. Cameron is Melissa and Eugene’s friend. They stayed up half the night playing the Playstation 3. Elizabeth and Tonya went camping yesterday and they are still gone. Not sure if they are coming home tonight or what is going on. I think they will because I think Tonya has to work tonight. Or maybe she just works on the weekends. Not sure. I think Tonya is moving in with us. More the merrier. LOL. Okay well I done with this blog now. I’m sure I will have more to write about later.

No comments: