Monday, October 25, 2010

Self Assessment

I’m supposed to do a self assessment to turn into my job coach Greg. I don’t have a problem with doing a self assessment except for the fact that I am somewhat negative. My dad was always a negative person, I’m not sure if this is because of the way he grew up or what it has to do with but that’s always the way he has been. My dad isn’t as negative of a person now though. He changed a lot when his diabetes got worse, he’s not as negative anymore. Anyways, back to the self assessment. I have to do a self assessment so Greg, my job coach can get to know me better and this will help him better in helping me find a job. Some of the questions are a little how do I say it, I don’t know, I don’t understand some of the questions. I don’t know what to put for some of the questions. I’m a smart person and I have a good vocabulary and I’m a writer and a poet but I’m not sure if I will word things right. I want the answers to sound great and sophisticated but I’m not sure if they will be. I will most likely ask my wife to answer the questions for me if I don’t understand the questions because she knows me best. She knows how to word things as well, she is very good at this. My wife is a writer as well and she words things so well. I’m kind of jealous of her sometimes because she words things so well and she is kind of better at wording things than I am. Basically, when my wife writes you can tell that she’s a writer. I seem to repeat myself a lot but it seems that’s how I get things out. Some people might be annoyed by my writing because I repeat myself. Oh well. When I write poetry I don’t repeat myself unless it is on purpose.

No comments: