Wednesday, April 27, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1 - Introduction

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 1 - Introduction

Welcome to my blog. I am Aiden Bean, 35, Manager at a Shell Gas Station and Entrepreneur with Avon. I have 2 dogs Cinder and Bo whom I love dearly, they are my babies, my children. I have the most wonderful, amazing, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous fiance, Vickie whom I love dearly. She keeps me in check, we are good for each other because we balance each other out. We are definitely meant to be. Do you believe in signs? Well, I do and since Day 1 of being with Vickie there has been so many signs, too many to count. PLUS, an added bonus which is she reminds me a lot like my mom and I remind myself a lot like my dad. Vickie and I are basically my parents just younger lol. Anyways. I am not sure what really to tell you all about me. 

I am an Entrepreneur with Avon. I have been with Avon since September 2014 when I made the switch from one company to Avon which was the best decision I could have ever made. I am totally loving the company I work for, Avon is the best. 

No comments: