Friday, April 29, 2016

Old Photos of Me - 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

This photo was taken in 2006 I believe. I was attending Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center (now called Woodrow Wilson Center for Employment) at the time this photo was taken. I had just started attending Woodrow Wilson at that time. I was studying Web Design at Woodrow. Ha if you have seen photos of me after this photo was taken you'll notice that the Tennessee Vols hat I had on is brand new looking. Its not anymore lol. Its definitely got that worn look at this point.

This photo was taken in 2011 I believe. I was at a Nascar race, I believe this was taken when I was at the Bristol Race in Tennessee. Man look how skinny I was back then, WOW. Crazy how when we look back at photos we can tell a difference in the way we looked then to the way we look now. However, I am 35 now and I was not even 30 when that photo was taken. Of course, once again I am wearing my Tennessee hat and if you notice in the background behind me there is a Tennessee flag. I was at the Christmas Store in Gatlinburg, TN. And I was wearing my Tony Stewart shirt that day.

This was my before and after photo that I made with PicCollage. I made it to show what I looked like when I was married and what I looked like at that time which was a year ago I believe that the photo on the right was taken. Man, when I was married I was depressed, I didn't work, I sat around the house all day & unfortunately I was broke so life sucked at that time but hey, I got over it ha cos I moved on and out of that situation. You can tell by the photo on the right how much happier I was. Of course, the photo on the left was when I was at the beach and its always nice to be at the beach but I was miserable, fat, overweight and lacked self confidence at that time.



This photo was me 2 years ago when I participated in the 5k, Dash With A Splash 5k which is much like the Color Run. It was a lot of fun and very motivating and great exercise too. I participated in this event with my former boss April. I want to some day participate in the Dash With A Splash or some other event similar to this in the future. Who else would participate in an event like this? Would you challenge yourself and push yourself past your limits? I know I would, I know we all can feel defeated BUT this is a great event or something to do that will challenge us and motivate us and push us to do great things and to be great.

No comments: