Wednesday, April 6, 2016

RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS

RESUMES AND COVER LETTERS

HELPING YOU IN YOUR JOB SEARCH

Hello, I am Aiden & I am a Blogger, Web Designer, Poet, Graphic Designer & have many certifications in various subjects. I did my internship at the Virginia Employment Commission. I can help YOU with your job search or with creating a RESUME or COVER LETTER. I can also role play with you before you have an interview. I will create you a professional resume and cover letter. I charge $5 for a resume & cover letter. 

It is important to have a Resume and Cover Letter with you before you go to a job interview for one because it looks professional and it tells them that you are serious about getting the job. I will create you a RESUME and COVER LETTER that they won't forget. 

No comments: